Color Enhanced Mulch - Black
Color Enhanced Mulch - Brown
Color Enhanced Mulch - Red
- Mulch adds nutrients to the soil
- Mulch retains moisture
- Mulch can help control weeds
- Mulch slows topsoil erosion
- Mulch protects plant roots
Mulch Tips and Recommendations
- We recommend using shredded mulch for perennials/annuals
- If you want your blooms to stand out, use darker mulch to show off the area.
- Try to make sure it will be dry for 24 hours after installing a dyed mulch
- Mulch should be at least 3 inches thick to sport healthy beds
- Add mulch to shady areas where plants are hard to grow.
- Minimize weed growth by adding mulch to areas that are hard to maintain
Our mulch is high quality and available in a variety of colors! To discuss rates, quantity and shipping, contact Stockley Materials now.
Color Enhanced Mulch
The colorants used to dye this mulch are naturally occurring colors and is nontoxic to plants and animals.
A double shredded natural mulch. This mulch is made from all hardwood and is a long-lasting mulch.