We are seeking a full-time Yard Manager. Excellent rate for the right individual. People are our most valuable assets and we strive to have a safe, friendly, drug/alcohol free, OSHA compliant workplace where you can settle in for a long prosperous career.
- Extensive knowledge of natural stone, mulch, aggregate, and manufactured products
- Able to operate forklift, bulldozer, loader, excavator, and other heavy equipment
- Self-sustaining – communicating and meeting with the customer, ordering materials to completion of delivery
- Self-motivated — As much work is independent and outside
- Able to lift at minimum 75 lbs.
- Positive attitude with customers and coworkers
- 5 years of aggregate products experience (preferred)
- 5 years of yard management experience (preferred)
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position
- Coordinating and supervising the safety, quality, materials, maintenance, and movement of our products in the yard
- Manage yard employees
- Reading, identifying, and correctly loading our customer orders on our trucks for outgoing deliveries.
- Load customer’s purchases either by hand or with use of loader or forklift, excavator, bulldozer.
- Maintain an organized inventory and surrounding grounds area and scale house
- Collaborate and communicate with other departments to determine the most effective methods for meeting service, operations, and safety objectives
Pre-Employment Drug Screening and Reference Check required
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Saturdays during Spring/Summer/Fall peak sales months
- Year-round work