Heavy Equipment Operator
We are seeking full-time Heavy Equipment Operator with 3 years minimum experience. Excellent rate for the right individual. People are our most valuable assets and we strive to have a safe, friendly, drug/alcohol free, OSHA compliant workplace where you can settle in for a long prosperous career.
- Operates heavy equipment of various sizes in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Properly follows company and OSHA safety procedures. Brings safety issues to the attention of the foreman, superintendent or Safety Director
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on equipment and reports defects or needed repairs to the foreman and/or superintendent.
- Ensures compliance with company control standards and procedures.
- Proactively communicates with foreman, superintendent and coworkers.
- Promotes teamwork that increases productivity and efficiency.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Required regular lifting of 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds and over.
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Flexible availability to include overtime and possible weekends.
- Work environments will vary making it necessary to tolerate weather conditions, such as rain and extreme temperatures. Employees may be exposed to dust, dirt, varying temperatures, loud noises, etc.
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- Ability to work in all weather/extreme weather conditions at the job sites.
- Noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
- Ability to work and walk on uneven terrain.
- Three years’ experience in operating heavy equipment.
- Ability to work from construction specifications and blueprints
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent stamina
- Able to pass a drug test
- Must have valid ID
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to perform physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
- Must be punctual and reliable
Pre-Employment Drug Screening and Reference Check required
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan